Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Hoppy easter everybunny!

Well it is/was Easter and we went to my parents house on Saturday, for the egg hunt and dinner. Turned out good, kids got spoiled (as usual) and food was enough to feed 8 more people! The next day we actually did Easter at home, that was fun and a fight with Kailen to not eat ALL the chocolate! We got up, me and the boys, Kailen got his small car basket with some stuff in ( I had it in his room incase he woke early. Came down stairs to "find" his Easter basket and to help Keegan find his.........get into that and see what he got. Chocolate, butterfly net, migrofine glass and jar for bugs, outfit for the summer......ya I no spoiled! Keegan got an outfit, book and his snackie things (he is still little so I got away with not much this yr for him).

No comments:

Post a Comment