Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Oops.......did I slide into you?

Feb.23 I drove Kailen to pre- school and was heading to a dollar story then to Keegan's doctors appointment, pretty simple and easy, OH NO I had to make it difficult.  A block from the school on this very icy morning I started to slow down to eventually be turning left down a street.....well that is not what happened.  I began to slid....right into the vehicle, another van, stopped waiting to turn left (where I was going to turn left).  My front passenger light area smashed into the other vehicles back drivers light, both vehicles turned as my van slid down the side of the other van pushing the van into the intersection.  My van then continued spinning and sliding until It ended up facing the opposite direction then I was originally and in someones driveway.  No body was hurt in this 'van make out session!'  So my simple day turn not so simple....after the info exchange I headed to the doctors, dollar store and then a day filled with insurance company calls and to the mechanic to book a time for the van to be fixed.  It will take 4 days to fix my PRINCESS so I get a rental it better be nicer than my own vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment