Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

The place has been booked...

So Russ and I have been discussing it for weeks....Kailen's 3rd birthday.  Me, being the planner I am have been trying to plan and get things in order.  Well a month ago I bought a whole parties worth of stuff from someone on Craigslist...........theme.........CARS.  Hats, napkins, plates, goodies bag you name it, it is in the box full of stuff.  So today we decided that the YMCA is a good place to have his party, so I inquired and booked it.  10 kids, 2 hrs, food included, $125!  1hr playtime in the gym with balls, bouncy castle, lots of stuff to do, then 1hr in the party room for food, cake and gift opening.  Hand out the goodie bags and.............see ya, no mess at my house, no decorations to take down and no lingering guests.  2 weeks till the big day and my baby will be 3, holy moly time flies.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! Seems like he was only born a little while ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i agree.... they grow so fast and before you no it they are little people and going to school.

    ReplyDelete